[pct-l] Archive help? (OR longest stretch between resupply)

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Fri Apr 2 22:14:27 CDT 2010

The mileages may be a few miles off but they should be close as I'm looking at Blacks Atlas rather then the WP databook.  This is how I resupplied in Oregon last summer.

After leaving Ashland, I resupplied at:
Mazama Village (mail drop to store) in Crater Lake NP: ~103miles
Shelter Cover Resort (maildrop to store): ~83miles
Town of Sisters of Mckenzie Pass (Hwy 242): ~76miles
Timberline Lodge (maildrop): ~118miles.

Some common alternatives would be to resupply in Elk Lake Resort 30miles before McKenzie Pass or in Sisters hitching off Santium Pass(Hwy20) 18miles after McKenzie Pass  or at Big Lake Youth Camp 12miles after McKenzie Pass.

-Miner