[pct-l] Peek

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:45:22 CDT 2009

Yeah I agree it is tough to get any great info from the web site.

The charger weighs 2.2 oz.

I had an issue with the charger fraying where the cord connected to the wall
plug.  I was pretty rough with it as I just shoved it in my pack with little
care about how it was treated, but I ended up wrapping the cord in tape to
stop it from breaking.  This happened in Washington so it was late in the
trip.