[pct-l] SWITCHBACK & REINHOLD.....after action reports

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 15:43:26 CDT 2009

Sorry about the previous non reply post.? I must have hit the wrong button.? A Commie plot against me.

Unsupported writes:? Another good thing about Catalina....there are no bears or "TRAIL PIRATES" to raid innocent hikers.?There are, however, "Deer, Buffalo & Rattle Snakes.? I found that the most challenging & stressful on the Catalina Expedition were the "Margaritas and the bikini clad Surfer Girls".?

Switchback replies: Yes, the upcoming After Action report is full of exciting adventures and observations.? I already know this because I know the Sierras, since 1970.?I am very glad you went on the Catalina?Expedition.? That is something I might?do too sometime.? The girls will not be interested in me, since I am a dedicated mountain man and will have all my attention directed to survival and Indian fighting out in the hills.? I expect I will have to water portage?along the coast to get away from them periodically.? My scalp is worth a lot to them and the female Terminators have a bounty on my head too.?