[pct-l] Well Blow Me Down Matey

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 03:59:30 CDT 2009

I thank you for kind thoughts on that very special day.

Say everyone, I made a mistake about my upcoming expedition to the Sierras and the PCT.? I am doing the Trail Pass-Cottonwood Pass Loop expedition.? I got my passes mixed up because I am old.? Thanks to the Incredible Bulk for the correction.

As mentioned before, this will be a dangerous and tiring hike.? Many wood elves inhabit the area to attack the hiker's campsite at night.? Many saber tooth mountain lions prowl the trail environs.? Weather can change in an instant to peril the unwary backpacker -- a slow agonizing death by high altitude exposure is a real possibly.

Note: If it is too hard for me, I will just hang around the picnic tables and parking lot to harass everyone.

Your pal, Switchback the Trail Pirate