[pct-l] Pct-l Oregon reload question

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 20:15:14 CDT 2009

Well, there should be all the points that worked this year, plus Ollalie Lake should be reopened, and I think they will prove to be hiker friendly.  Watch this site for further updates.  The points that worked this year - Shelter Cove Resort, Elk Lake Resort, Sisters, OR (post office) and Big Lake Youth Camp.

Spring

Message: 6