[pct-l] Seeing the Light......the UL

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 19:33:54 CDT 2009

Mountainman and JMT Affectiano Reinhold writes: If you remember I did the same for my maiden "KAREN" by hauling a 55 lb pack the entire length of the JMT, all the?way from Yosemite to Whitney Portal, 222 miles with 10 brutal mountain passes and 48,000+ vertical feet, gasping?for oxygen all the way......just to keep my maiden "KAREN" happy and "UL".? Switchback & Reinhold treat their women right.?

Switchback replies: Say, this reminds me of something I forgot to mention the other day in my Sierra-Yosemite Loop Expedition after action report.? When I entered the park at the south entrance, the Rangers immediately gave me a handicap flyer for my car dash.? I got to go everywhere and park in the handicap zones.? Nice.? Everyone else was scrambling for a parking spot over the Labor Day weekend.? But not Switchback.??Front row center for Switchback.? Nothing but the best.? I thank you.?