[pct-l] Where's the end of the trail?

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Sep 8 10:56:43 CDT 2009

I'm curious about people who do these yo-yo hikes and I suppose also
about people who do record attempts. When they get to the monument,
do they turn around there or do they turn around at the trailhead
near the Manning Park Lodge? Where is the "end" of the trail?

In a related subject, I think the PCT trailhead in Canada needs some
work. It doesn't even say PCT at the trailhead at the end of the
trail. There's nothing to take a picture of. It's a big letdown. I
didn't know where the register was at the monument, and when I
learned, I knew there was no way I could have lifted that pyramid by
myself. That there was absolutely nothing at the very end was a huge
disappointment.