[pct-l] Feathered Friends

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Oct 27 19:14:19 CDT 2009

Before I bought my new bag, I studied Western Mountaineering, Feathered
Friends, and MonBell bags online -- not the same as actually feeling the
merchandise.

I decided on a Western Mountaineering since I could get one from a
nearby store. Then when I got to the store i bought a different WM bag
-- the WM Apache MicroFiber which I like.

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>