[pct-l] info?

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 11:03:10 CDT 2009

We have a Big Sky 2P tent we plan to use.  Tried it this summer on the JMT
and loved it.  It's not a tarp tent, but the 2-person weighs in at just
under 3 pounds.  I like the mosquito protection, it performed well in the
rain and wind, and the set-up was very easy.
While the weather in S CA will get nicely warm in May, April can have some
cold, and it can snow at the higher elevations.  At the Kick Off this year,
there was frost at Lake Morena in the mornings.  I noticed alot of hikers
walking around in down...
Elderly Ellen