[pct-l] help

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:10:24 CDT 2009

I prepared a comparison of regular sized down and synthetic bags.  Prices are suggested retail.  Liner/Shell weight is the difference between Overall Weight and Fill Weight.

Hopefully this helps in your decision of what sleeping bag to purchase.  If you need a PDF to view the table below send me an email directly.

Paul

Manufacturer
 Price
Temperature Rating F