[pct-l] Reinhold a close 2nd - OT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 08:49:49 CDT 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: I WAS ROBBED!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!?I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT PRIZE!!!?No one deserved that prize more than I...except maybe Switchback.?It's all a "Communist Conspiracy" against "hard core" backpackers like Switchback and me, to soften the resistance against the coming revolution.?

Switchback replies: This brings up a good point.? Since getting recognized is so easy now days, I want the American Long Distance Hiking Association - West and the PCTA to recognize me for my outstanding contributions to the hiking community.? I think therefore I am.? I think of doing the Triple Crown, so that should be good enough to be presented the Triple Crown certificate.?

I will watch the mail.