[pct-l] Section K - CA

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Mon Oct 5 00:16:15 CDT 2009

TJ,

Take your time and prepare for the worst. The scenery is gorgeous, the water
is clear and blue, and the volumes of people are thinning out. You'll have a
great time watching the aspens turn blazing yellow! Keep your canteens full.
A lot of the creeks are dried up.

The weather folks are saying that it is going to warm up a bit during the
daytime, but the nights should stay in the 20s to 30s. According to the
local talk, we're in for an early and heavy winter. Dress for it and bring a
tent that can take the weight of snow, should you have to wait out a storm.
Remember the gloves and extra socks and food.

Mtnned