[pct-l] Wrightwood Threatened By Fire

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 14:16:47 CDT 2009

Los Angeles Times | October 4, 2009 | 10:54 a.m.
Wrightwood under mandatory evacuation as Sheep fire approaches
Fire officials issued a mandatory evacuation order for all of Wrightwood as the Sheep fire burned within a half-mile from the eastern edge of the mountain town.
Fire officials were hoping to now make a stand southeast of the town to prevent the flames from moving into Wrightwood proper, with crews both on the ground and in the air.
"Our goal is to stop it right here," said San Bernardino County Fire Department Battalion Chief Rick McClintock. "We're hoping it will slow down when it slops over this saddle."

Here we go again.  Any idea what started this one?

The Incredible Bulk