[pct-l] Sierras twice

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Nov 29 22:24:28 CST 2009

Obviously, I love the sierras covered in Spring snow as we teach how to be
safe in it. However, when I hiked the Crest, I went through in the months of
April and May, although I enjoyed it immensely, I wanted to see what it
looked like under "summer" conditions, so I returned from Manning to Tioga
to head southbound to Whitney. Both are incredible, never forgotten, and
worth a return visit!

Mtnned