[pct-l] Big Feet

Tom Holz (Bigfoot) tom-pct at spacing-guild.net
Sun Nov 29 20:55:47 CST 2009

Hi Gary,

I've also been lurking--since August--preparation for a thru-hike next
year.  Welcome :)

 > I wonder if anyone has any wisdom about large shoe sizes. I use
 > Merrell Moab Ventilators in size 14, and Montrail Hardrock 08s in
 > size 15.

(Sigh... I remember back when I could fit into a 15.. oh happy days..)

Try zappos.com.  They have a broad selection, with the ability to search
by size & width, as well as a nice return policy (free shipping both
ways).  When I try a new model, I often buy two pairs (16D + 16EE) and
return the one that doesn't fit out of the box.

Tom Holz (Bigfoot)