[pct-l] Big Feet

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Sun Nov 29 18:12:32 CST 2009

I  wear 13's , similar weight and height.  Check out  Asics Gel Trabuco's.  I have tried many others and like them the best. They have mesh panels to aid in ventilation.  I overpronate,  need wide toe box, and good cushion in the forefoot on top, but stable structure underneath the forefoot.  They run just a bit large for the size ( I have plenty of room in their 13's).
Uncle Tom .