[pct-l] Crystal Nezgoda added you as a friend on MyLife

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon Nov 23 13:48:42 CST 2009

I would like to make it clear that I was in NO WAY picking on Crystal.

I currently work with Ivy League educated people who make this
decision - regularly.

I also have it on good intel that it wasn't even Crystal - it was
someone who was playing with her phone and "hey, this looks cool!"
And then she gets the heat.

My comment was an indictment of these services.  I have reviewed a few
of them for privacy issues at the place I am now, and some are
_really_ bad!  I haven't done "MyLife" yet, but my initial guess is it
would be "not good".

BillB