[pct-l] shoes

Diane Morris diane_m96002 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 12:25:39 CST 2009

Feet getting bigger really isn't what a girl wants to hear...

But, I have come across that information a couple times in my reading's of preparation for the PCT. So I decided to get my shoes a half a size bigger to allow for swelling and such. Although one of the other things I've been reading also was to use insoles.  I find with having very high arches the Sole series have worked out great for my feet.

New Balance was a shoe that I heard being recommended quite a bit...  but, for my narrow feet they don't work. I'll be sticking with my ol' reliable comfy Asics, Saucony and Nike brands.

~Diane Morris