[pct-l] Shoes

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 08:36:50 CST 2009

Ditto on the Golite's.
I know a lot of people rag on them and I've heard they aren't durable,
but so far they have been the only shoe that seems to not destroy my
toes.

As you have observed, many people have feet that get wider towards the
toes so the typical shoe would be too loose at the heel area while
pinching the toes.