[pct-l] Books for hikers

Mountaingoat Fraser mistermountaingoat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:50:17 CST 2009

I agree. Surely there aren't too many 'new' topics left. Ideally people
would look in the FAQs before asking herein, especially with Qs requiring a
long or detailed response, but the 'liveness' and diversity of the voices
within this medium are its strengths (for me).

~ And that's all the Goat wrote

--
And That's All the Goat Wrote