[pct-l] Books for hikers

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 14:52:57 CST 2009

....and videos, too:

http://www.booksforhikers.com/

AT,PCT,CDT, FT,  CT and quite possibly  the BINGO and "Couch to Fridge Trail", too.

(and yes, this topic comes up a lot, as do many other topics.  But if we keep on saying "Check out the FAQ" to every question, why have an interactive BBS  or e-mail list? :D  FAQs are a great resource..but interactive resources (I LIKE THIS BOOK BECAUSE...) are much better overall for discussion)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art
http://www.facebook.com/pmags