[pct-l] some 2009 photos organized

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 10:41:16 CST 2009

2009 was not my most productive year of pct section hiking, though I'm now
92% done and hope to finish next year on plan.   I did finish northern
california and oregon, leaving southern california and washington to finish.

Photos I took during the year are finally organized and may be found from

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/chronos/2009

but the photos of most interest to most readers might be the group photos
and movies from ADZPCTKO

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/other-pct/adz/2009-04-25-group

and if you can't find yourself there, you can try the bad shots folder

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/other-pct/adz/2009-04-25-group-delete

If you have trouble navigating, there are some hints at

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/webmagick3/navigate.html

David Hough