[pct-l] GPS?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:40:31 CST 2009

I think you meant the words "would like" instead of "need" as most thru
hikers do not "need" or even carry a GPS on the PCT.  The trail isn't that
hard to follow with the exception of the High Sierra's when they are snow
covered.  I only got accidentally off the trail a couple of times, mostly
due to inattention, and I'm pretty bad at finding my way.   YMMV.

Enjoy the trek.  It is an amazing journey.  I'd love to me doing it again
this year but life seems to have a way of getting in the way of living.

Day-Late