[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 23, Issue 26

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:50:39 CST 2009

Sasha,

I have been using a couple of headlights for my 24 hr overnight hikes and PCT Section hikes:

1. A lightweight solar powered headlight. Brand name: Everlight EL8 from newlight.com
On a sunny day I wear it on my cap to recharge.  One charge can get up to an hour and a half of prolonged light. No need to carry "heavy" AA or AAA batteries.

2. Fenix LOD.  Runs on a single AAA battery.  Very bright.  Clips onto brim of baseball cap.
Here is a review:  http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/fenix_l0dce.htm

The Beeman

--Forwarded Message Attachment--