[pct-l] Headlamps

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 08:13:14 CST 2009

A single AA battery headlamp like the Zebralite is light and using a
single AA battery is more cost effective in the long run.
You can also get AA batteries almost anywhere.

I never could understand why so many headlamps use 3 AAA batteries
when one AA has about the same amount of juice. Also AAA batteries
come in 4 packs not 3?

Use lithium batteries and you will get a lot more miles on a single
battery and they aren't as affect by the cold as other batteries.