[pct-l] Short mileage days

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 17:10:12 CST 2009

----- Original Message ----

I am already very active in a hiking club... :)

I organize everything from packing in a grill for a full moon hike:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4143015&l=fab7f6d58d&id=563440020

To 30 mile/10k elev gain hikes in a day....
http://snipurl.com/t28id   [www_pmags_com]

To hut trips where I pack in 10 lbs of pork loin on back country skis  for a friends 40th b-day..
http://snipurl.com/t28hw   [www_pmags_com]

It is a large umbrella and I agree it works well. I've made some of my closest friends
from the 8+ yrs I have been involved in the group.  I've been to (and have been in) weddings,
get to be an honorary uncle to my friends' children and celebrate our lives in not only
an outdoor setting but just life in general.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art
http://www.facebook.com/pmags