[pct-l] PCT Scientists

Dana Law mindreader at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:14:14 CST 2009

Fellow PCT hikers,
A few years ago (2006) as our small band was walking north through the
southern Sierras we met a married couple, the Mad Scientist's, Amy and Mike,
she a botanist, he a wildlife expert in the saddle of Mt. Jenkins.  Not only
hiking the PCT but doing their Graduate thesis for UC Davis on determining
what kind of wildlife exists based on the vegetation in an area.
Do anyone know of their work?  I'd love to find out what they learned.
Anyone have their contact information.
Dana Law
pctdanalaw.blogspot.com

--
It is good to rub and polish your mind against that of others. -Michel de
Montaigne, essayist (1533-1592)