[pct-l] SuperSecrets of Backpacking - Small Bottles

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 02:53:03 CST 2009

I was cruising mean old Walmart today minding my own business.  In the luggage section I see something that might be neat to get.

For $8 you get a package (usable as a ziplock too) of small bottles perfect for the hardcore backpacker.  It is called the Protege 16-Piece Carry On Kit.  There are actually 14 bottles, the ziplock bag, and the content name stickers make it a 16 piece kit.  So, each bottle is 57 cents.

This is too cool.  Once again, Switchback, comes through for you.