[pct-l] california state parks closures

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:51:16 CDT 2009

As to the California Parks closing....is that because they can't afford to
keep them open ?? I understand that the whole state in close to bankruptcy.
Could they be looking at what's more important to the majority of the
state's residents to keep funding ?? I see that the State of Washington cut
police dept.dog funding in one city. The citizens banded together and are
paying the costs to keep him working (for the community). Maybe those who
want the parks to stay open should start financing them. Not everything is
free.

PCT MOM