[pct-l] Forester Pass Pictures Purpose???

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 30 11:12:55 CDT 2009

What was the purpose of Postholer posting last years pictures with the
dog and the southern slope of Forester Pass virtually snow free without
disclosing that they were last years pictures until questioned by Elevator?
It would only mislead this years hikers about the current snow
conditions on Forester Pass.
Or was it his intend to start another  "cat fight".....he is very good
at that.
He knew, or should have known, that our grouchy, mean spirited self
appointed critics of moral behavior and list topics would  jump at the
opportunity to start another cat fight.
You would think that, like Las Vegas, what is posted on Postholer stays
on postholer.
To beat up on Switchback & Reinhold is one thing......but to beat up on
the disabled is hitting way below the belt.
I feel kind of ashamed to be part of this group.

JMT Reinhold