[pct-l] Dog Issue

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Fri May 29 18:39:46 CDT 2009

I'm a large dog and my owner needs me to keep him warm and I need him
to feed me and introduce me to the outdoors.  He's pretty good at all
of this and frankly, I'm not aware of what "laws" are.  I've never
biten anyone but from the sounds of this list, many of you might taste
pretty good.  Next time we meet out on the trail, would one of you show
me how to take a sh!t in the woods please?

Rough!

Being alone gives you the freedom of choice, the freedom of thought, a
moment to have bold ideas.
I’m not doing what I do for the risk or to die. I’m doing it to live.
- - Mike Horn