[pct-l] Switchback & Reinhold

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri May 29 09:07:47 CDT 2009

Unsupported Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: He, he, he, he,.....So you thought Switchback & Reinhold were bad????? Look what you have now!!!? Things were calm when Switchback & Reinhold ruled the list.?With the humor gone, everybody is grouchy.??SWITCHBACK, we need humor on the list....give us your best stuff and you better make it quick.?
Switchback replies: To tell you the truth, I don't read the PCT-L very much any more.? So, I have no idea what is going on.? I will post some interesting backpacking stuff to the List, but I really do not know all the controversies, etc., unless I get a CC email.? I guess my name has been brought up again on the PCT-L for some type of problem or dispute.? So be it.? I don't really care.? I into getting my gear ready for some hikes up in the mountains and that is my focus.

Anyway, the BIG WALKER PASS FOOD RUCK is coming up next week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.? I will be there with backpacker goodies along with Meadow Ed and others.? Super fun.