[pct-l] Crater Lake in late June?

Julie Flaming julie.flaming at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:42:53 CDT 2009

My dad was the snowplow operator up there for 10 years or so (recently
retired). Crater Lake gets huge (!) amounts of winter snow and there's often
still quite a bit at that point. Check the park website or call them to get
up-to-date info.

I know there was someone there who did some trail angeling but don't really
know who that person is/was.

Julie

--
"If nothing changes, nothing changes" (unknown)