[pct-l] VVR to Fresno ride is available.

Jim McCrain jim at mccrain.net
Tue May 26 09:25:35 CDT 2009

Denis,

I will be arriving (by car) at VVR on June 23, will hike for two days, and then leave on June 25 to go back to Fresno.  If you can wait a day, I'll be happy to give you a ride.  It would be great to talk to a Kiwi again, as I lived in Auckland for 6 months back in 2004.  Maybe we could have Jim make us a pavlova at VVR!

Cheers!

Jim McCrain