[pct-l] Grieve stricken

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 23 13:23:48 CDT 2009

Sigh.....
As I am sifting through 10 days of e-mail and list posts I realize that
my support among the silent majority is far greater than I had
anticipated (the support messages now far exceed the 34 that I earlier
reported) but sadly I also realize that  a few  grouchy  list members
are disobeying Brick's  "CEASE  FIRE"  order and continue to flame other
members by name and then, I guess, they will get very upset when the
flamed individuals respond to their flame throwing tactics.
I am grieve stricken that Sara will be retreating into a "Lurker" mode
and some of our grouchy, humorless members are considering finding a new
home on some of the new wonderful forum sites they have been raving
about, because their ability to
create noise and excitement and flame wars on the list will be sorely
missed.

Sniff,...Sniff,...Sniff

JMT Reinhold