[pct-l] Mr. Liechty's list

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Fri May 22 19:56:53 CDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 8:49 PM, Michael McDaris wrote:

> Wow, I subscribed to this list because I plan to hike the PCT in
> 2011.  I
> thought it might be a good pace to get some tips or insight, trail
> reports,
> somthing.  I think I made a mistake.  Now I am trying to figure out
> how to
> unsubscribe.

Sigh. This is why we all need to work harder to stay on topic.

Michael, don't give up so easily.  Think of it as practice for those
days on the trail when you want to give up but instead decide to keep
going.  Yeah, it is a lame comparison but I do think you'll get good
info from this list if you hang around.

Gary Wright (Radar)