[pct-l] Phone service

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Mon May 18 05:21:58 CDT 2009

Given the rating of Verizon  as  having good PCT coverage, check out
this new communication option, which was just released yesterday .  I
use a Net10 prepaid phone. This sounds interesting.  I plan to check
it out. I posted a writeup on my blog, direct link here-->    MIFI .
or go to:  http://tjamrog.wordpress.com/

  Uncle Tom