[pct-l] Eye problems

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 12:25:37 CDT 2009

Warpzilla,

I am a contact wearer and had the same problem when I
started my first hike. My scratchiness was at its worst in the San
Felipe Hills. The only thing I could do is switch over to glasses. On
my second hike I wore Ciba Vision's Night and Day contacts, http://www.airoptix.com/.

You
can keep them in for up to 30 days without having to take them out to
sleep or wash. After switching, I did not have eye problems on the
trail with these lenses. I attribute the eye problems I was having
during the first hike to the difficulty of getting my hands clean
enough to take off my contacts night after night.

I hope this helps!

ProDeal