[pct-l] Phone service

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sun May 17 11:33:10 CDT 2009

In all this chatter about gadgets, some of which is  beyond me, I don't
think anyone has pointed out that unless one, for instance me  living in TX, is
on a national plan of some sort, one would not have cell  phone service in
CA, OR, or WA. It doesn't matter whose network you're on, so  again, think
KISS.
    And again, your phone probably only puts out about  .3 watts; even
God's plan and service won't help you if you're in the wrong  spot, on the wrong
day, in the wrong weather, got a big person standing too  close, got your
back to the signal, have your head tilted wrong, standing in  front of the
wrong tree, or in the wrong mood.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&
bcd=Maystrongfooter51709NO115)