[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT

The Dosey Family dart at uneedspeed.net
Fri May 15 17:48:12 CDT 2009

Frodo,
I appreciate your input, But fortunately they were finally contacted this
afternoon and have been accounted for.
apparently it was a situation that they got themselves dehydrated and that
with a
blown out knee, and they pulled off the trail early and coupled with a bad
cell phone and overall delayed time frame to contact me and Walla.... Home
support that sends out a search party because they fell out of contact....

They have since opted for the time being to pull off the trail and let the
knee heal for a bit before trying this again in the future..... Still better
safe than sorry and I really do appreciate the Hiker "Family" for everyone's
input and efforts.

Thank you again for all of your supports.
Wes Dosey.