[pct-l] Section A Trail Closure

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:55:23 CDT 2009

I have not had the opportunity to call the Descanso Ranger District for an
update on the trail closure, but the PCTA still has the closure posted, so
it is still in effect.  The PCT is closed in the south where the trail
crosses Fred Canyon Road to the point where the trail crosses Morris Ranch
Road.  Cibbits Flat Campground is closed.  The reroute is along Kitchen
Creek Road to Sunrise Highway then back to the PCT at Thing Valley Road.
 See the reroute map at this website:

http://www.pcta.org/pdf/pct-closure.pdf

I will make every attempt to call for updated info Friday morning.

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk