[pct-l] The Illustrious Reinhold Metzger

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed May 13 05:06:36 CDT 2009

Yes Linsey,
I also admire you very much and fully understand why you feel that way
about me....it is a very common phenomenon among members of the opposite
sex.
Uuuhhh.....I like long legs....for your information my legs are lean and
hairy....I hope you like them that way.
BTW...I still fire on all 8 cylinders.

JMT Reinhold
Your secret admirer

Linsey wrote:
Dear Reinhold Metzger, In my book you are Climbing Royalty and are
afforded much more leeway than mere mortals. Frankly I'm starstruck that
you post on this forum. Sincerely, Linsey Budden, SOBO hopeful (42, long
hair, long legs, still hot)