[pct-l] WTA on Suiattle River Crossing repair

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat May 9 00:52:12 CDT 2009

To some extent I can understand the WTA desire to avoid the use of a
mini-excavator and chainsaws in the wilderness.

but blasting is no less an intrusion than chainsaws and an excavator.

and a bridge, though desirable, is a long term non-wilderness structure.
even our well-built trails are.

before someone gets too excited, I do appreciate the well-built trails
and bridges.

so what should the limits be?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>