[pct-l] Late Departures - how late is too late for a thru hike?

Danny Cox dannywcox at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:13:07 CDT 2009

Thanks for all the great information and tips everyone. As much as I
like the idea of a continuous thru hike from the south, my desire to
avoid the additional heat has me leaning towards starting from near
Agua Dulce and returning for the south sections in the fall. It was
mentioned in a different post that the herd should be in that area
around the same time, so I'll likely choose a weeks walk north or
south depending on where everyone is at to help disperse things, or
further north if projected snow conditions permit.

Thanks again,

Danny