[pct-l] Kitchen Creek Closure

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:53:15 CDT 2009

Stephen,

The following is from the PCTA website.

A Super Cobra military attack helicopter crashed late Tuesday. The Pacific
Crest Trail has been closed in the area of Kitchen Creek. PCT traffic will
be re-directed to follow Kitchen Creek Road to Mt. Laguna avoiding the crash
site. Cibbetts Flat Campground is also closed because of the crash. The
closures may remain in effect through May 11, 2009 until the area in
declared safe by the Military.

Paste the following into your address bar for a map of the reroute:
http://www.pcta.org/pdf/pct-closure.pdf

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk