[pct-l] Lost Hiker is fine

Mann bmann1 at san.rr.com
Wed May 6 10:11:53 CDT 2009

Yesterday two messages were posted regarding a hiker who left Campo on
Tuesday morning was "lost and down to 1.5 liters of water."  I spoke to the
hiker last night as he bedded down and I just got off the phone with him
this morning.  He made his way to the railroad tracks, then to Highway 94
and is now resting at the Campo store.  He is fine.  One of the San Diego
trail angels is in Alpine, half way to Campo, and the hiker has the option
of a ride back to San Diego if he wants to regroup.   Scout