[pct-l] passport card

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon May 4 11:34:12 CDT 2009

Thanks for the clarification, Jimnied; what you said sounds vaguely
familiar now.

In a message dated 5/4/2009 10:48:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jimniedbalski at aol.com writes:
I don't remember how much less the passport  card is than the passport (I
got both - you get a better deal on the card if you  get both), and the card
is valid for land and sea travel - not air - to the US,  Canada, Mexico, the
Caribbean and Bermuda. The card does not list?any  restrictions regarding
how far you travel within those countries if you use the  card. It's
credit-card size, so it's smaller than a passport. But a  passport?will cover all
your travels, whether by boat, car or  plane.?
Pct-l mailing  list
Pct-l at backcountry.net