[pct-l] The hike itself

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:32:43 CDT 2009

Hello,

After all of the research and months of looking for gear. While saving up
the money to purchase it. All of the reading of books, forums and journals
to prepare for your hike. After all of the questions and answers for what
you need and what you do not need to take with you. All of the planning you
have done for months to prepare for such a journey as the Pacific Crest
Trail. After all of the opinions and different angles people take to do this
hike. Hopefully you do not forget the reason you decided to take this
journey in the first place. Enjoy yourself!  I know I plan on it!

Good luck with all of your endeavours everyone and thank you for being here.
My trip begins soon. Maybe I will get the chance to meet some of you out
there.

:>)