[pct-l] Computer Help For Trail Angels

Zeitgeist PCT thai.forest.tradition at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:19:32 CDT 2009

Computer Help For Trail Angels

If you are a trail angel, former trail angel or provide low cost services
for PCT hikers, and need computer help, please contact me.  I am leaving the
Warner Springs area soon on the way to Canada.  No cost help includes system
administration, networking, security, malware removal, training, or perhaps
you just need a second opinion.

First satisfied customers include Pastor Mike and Sharon who run Stagecoach
Tails RV and horse park, three miles from scissors crossing.  They charge
$10 per night for PCT hikers, laundry and showers are available.  It is less
expensive and much close than Julian.  Pastor Mike and many of the customers
are providing rides to and from the trail.

-- Zeitgeist
thai.forest.tradition at gmail.com