[pct-l] Kick-Off

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 2 07:23:19 CDT 2009

Switchback wrote.....Another great KO this year. Super fun.
---------------------
Yes Switchback,
The KO was lots of fun, even though I had to sneak in because Carl  "The
Kelty Kid"  let me know in no uncertain words that I and my   "MY
WAY"   demonstration would not be welcome at the KO  and I would be
turned away.
I sneaked in anyway and had a good time with my buddies Switchback,
AsABat, Deems, Eric, Mad Monte, Tattoo Joe, Peppermint Patty and many
others.
Of course I had to stay low and not catch Carl's attention.
I regret that I could not stay overnight, for that most certainly would
have resulted in severe punishment by the "Kelty Kid".

JMT Reinhold